Friday, April 15, 2011

It's Friday!

Yeah!!! Yippee!!! It's Friday Night Sew In.  A couple of quilting friends had a quilters' day out at Quilt Cove.  I was envious as they talked about it at book club last night.  I was so tempted to call in, hack, hack, sneeze, sick and stay home and sew. But, I drug myself out of bed, drank a boat load of coffee and went to work.  As soon as I was greeted by all my little sweeties at school, I forgot all about quilters' day out.  So now, the grocery shopping is done, dinner is made.  I have my bowl of jelly beans and my mug of coffee, it's finally time to go play in my sewing room... I have plenty of projects to do, so tune in tomorrow and check out the Civil War Blocks that I get done and see how I did them.  I'm sure I will have other goodies to share with you too!

Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment